1. Patterns & Practices for efficiently handling C# async/await cancel processing and timeouts
One important use of async/await is proper cancellation processing. Create a CancellationTokenSource, pass a CancellationToken, and handle OperationCanceledException.
2. Why your daily stand-ups don’t work and how to fix them
Daily stand-ups are a classic example of learned helplessness. We all know they’re useless, but we tell ourselves “that’s just how things are” and do nothing about it.
3. The Hanselminutes Technology podcast
Engineering Stack Overflow with Roberta Arcoverde.
4. Performance Improvements in .NET 7
As with previous versions of .NET, performance is a key focus that pervades the entire stack, whether it be features created explicitly for performance or non-performance-related features that are still designed and implemented with performance keenly in mind.
5. C# Pattern Matching Quick Guide And Examples
With each new release of C#, pattern matching improves for C# developers. While developers do not widely use pattern matching today, we’ll likely see its adoption grow as more teams and applications move from the Full Framework (.NET 4.8) to the runtime’s newer variants (.NET 5+).